Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Weekly Recap 4/16 - 4/22

This week, I took a fairly non-chalant approach to making gold in WoW. I mostly just did reposting of my auctions, and every now and then when I felt like it I would spend some time and do my crafting. However, this may seem like I had a bad week, but quite the opposite.


This week I had 135.2k in gross sales, 65.4k in purchases, and 69.7k in profit. There was no real market that stuck out at me this week, like last week, so I will have to do more investigation but my general ideas are that it was just a little bit of everything selling and adding up.

This past week I did a guest post for @PhatLewtsGold over on his blog about some basic market manipulation. You can read that post here: Market Manipulation Drunken Mogul Style.

My apologies for not much to report on this week, as I have been very busy with school, I will do my best to put out a couple posts this weekend, as well as do some live-streaming, of the gold-making variety. Also, I would like to announce that I am going to be starting my own podcast series called "The Happy Hour, with The Drunken Mogul". Once a month I will be hosting/live-streaming a round table discussion on gold-making with some of gold-making community. If you would like to be involved in the round table, would like to be a guest, or just have some topics/questions you would like to have discussed on the show email me at: goblinraset@gmail.com.

Thanks,
GoblinRaset
The Drunken Mogul

No comments: